Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Update On Christmas Parade

As much as the Anti Albero Bloggers want people to believe SBYNEWS.COM didn't get the reception I stated we did, I came to learn PAC14 will be rebroadcasting the Parade sometime soon. That being said, wait till you see when the SBYNEWS.COM Truck pulls up and we're announced! This is when THEY, (Anti Albero Bloggers) get real quiet because the proof is in the pudding. Thanks again to everyone there showing their support and even more importantly, for those coming to this Site on a regular basis and or as new visitors from yesterday's promotion.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mattel's newest toy for Kiddies at Xmas!
DumbFu$k in a Truck.

Why didn't he bring the grandbrat along for the ride?

Historical Wit said...

Wow JJ aint dropped the bombs on you yet.

Anonymous said...

I must have missed the Albero's An Idiot mobile on PAC14? Where was it?

o w grant said...

He was right behind the horses...it must have been impossible to tell one horse turd from another.

Anonymous said...

Your "FLOAT" should not even hae been allowed. What is "Christmas" about it? Delaware tagged pickup advertising SBYNEWS! And had political signs in the back.
Are you aware you paid $100.00 for a poltical ad? And the requires law now requires you to report such. The Jaycee's either have to refund your money or now give an equal amount to all other candidates running! GOOD JOB JOE!

Anonymous said...

I wonder if old Jihad has to spray paint his dong with chrome paint before Rapunzel will jump up and down on it?

Anonymous said...

Duvallite said...
I wonder if old Jihad has to spray paint his dong with chrome paint before Rapunzel will jump up and down on it?

12:50 PM

Spray Paint It? He told me he hasn't seen it since he was a kid.