Tuesday, December 4, 2007

One Year Ago Today!

Congratulations Sheriff Mike Lewis AND Wicomico County. Today marks the One Year Anniversary of Mike Lewis being sworn in as Sheriff of Wicomico County. It has certainly gone by fast but no one can deny it has also been unbelievable productive and successful. I said this in the past and I'll repeat it again, Mike Lewis is a once in a lifetime man and Wicomico County has to be the luckiest County in the entire USA!

12 comments:

Joe Friday said...

Another Anti-Albero blog! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Jungle.
You'll be getting copywriter infringement hate mail from Boo Boo very shortly.

But I Love It.

Anonymous said...

Uh Oh! I hear the law is after you now! You just ficked with the wrong guy.

Anonymous said...

He is broke. I doubt he will come after you. If he does change it to a parody!

SbyNewsUnedited said...

I FEAR HIM. not.

Chuck Norris said...

Two Words... "Fair Use"

Anonymous said...

One year ago today, I began what some of you refer to as Man Love for the highest ranking law enforcement official in Wicomico County. I can't quire frankly get enough of the man. I'd photograph him in the showe if I could. Thoughts of him will not allow me to be master of my domain. Ummmm...sorry...gotta go! Can't type one handed!

Anonymous said...

i give good head to MIKE!

Anonymous said...

I will keep reminding everyone that Mike Lewis was elected after the child molester was hired to put blame on someone else. Even though everyone who was responsible is still working there and screwing each other.

Anonymous said...

When is it my turn to get some? I can only post sooooo much. I still haven't been givin any tail from Mike. It's NOT FAIR!

Anonymous said...

If you were a fellow officers wife he would have already tapped you joewillblow! You know how it works.

Anonymous said...

One decade ago today Lil Mike jumped out of a fellow troopers bedroom window after nailing his wife!