Monday, December 10, 2007

Todays recap of SBYNEWS! with out the BS!


The Fire Department guys suck unless of coarse they give me inside information like Records!

Andy Harris is the man. Even though I live in Delaware you people in Maryland should vote for him because I said so!

I am thinking of Stalking Lynn next! If I get enough comments I will make her my next victim!

If you see a fire truck, chase it to the scene - even if you have a little kid in the car who is now scared of Firemen because Wayne had balls enough to stand up to me!

JOESPH A.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see from the picture that Jenaho is training her stud horses to fill in for Joe!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE JOE! Where else would we get such good laughs!

Joe Friday said...

scf. WB doesn't need legal defense. It's a pretty easy process, though time consuming. He will go to the Court of Common Pleas in Georgetown, the attorney will look at his charges and probably say "we will drop the terroristic threatening if you plead guilty to the trespass". WB will say yes. He will go before the judge, the judge confirms, done deal. Rarely does the judge ever decide something that is different that what the attorney has suggested. He pays his fine right there at the court house and goes home. It is not this GREAT BIG deal like JOe would have everyone believe. Though...whenever Joe is involved, things become a big deal.

Anonymous said...

In Maryland this is not leagl tresspass. You must first give a warning even if signs are posted before you can be charged unless you break and enter than tresspass is assumed!

Anonymous said...

If you are illiterate like Joe can you be charged with Trespassing when you can not read the signs!

Anonymous said...

I SMELL JOHN ROBINSON

Anonymous said...

Hi Joe, Where's Jen?

Anonymous said...

Hey,
That pic is hard to see, is that a pic of Jenifer cheating on Joe the same way she cheated on me?

Anonymous said...

rappman:

She is in the SHOWER!!

LOl LOL LOL

Anonymous said...

He's a tax payer in Maryland. I think he has a right and an obligation to support candidates in Maryland. Even more so since he can't vote for them. Wow this site is full of petty minds.

gull92 said...

Kudos to the commenter on JJ's site that posted a comment as "jim rapp" and got it through!

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Gull! Further proof that the Jihad is quite possibly the DUMBEST MAN IN AMERICA.