Tuesday, December 11, 2007

RED NET ALERT****

THIS JUST IN SHERIFF LEWIS LIKES LITTLE KIDS!
See here https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjqG_kfBodXM2slWFUdmYIy5prLrrTvto9tuD2pTiKFJzrqxBxPPo57Ze3P5dT2CT36A7_be78-3mKJpptfM1_ZGJUBeLK8ZISRB5uIdvgDWmI1aQlKbVbGWx0FAMNkcJxdYEgJn4p2ljM/s1600-h/Mike+Lewis+Boy+Scouts.jpg

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

which one is Mike?

Anonymous said...

notice his legs?
That happens everytime he runs into Joe.

Anonymous said...

Those kids are more mature than the posters on this site. I'm sorry everyone here lead a deprived childhood.

Anonymous said...

I don't see any "posters". a few people commenting? Is that what you mean?

Anonymous said...

At 9:45 AM , joealbero said...
OK, so here's where things get even more complicated.

Debbie Campbell for YEARS has been trying to get the Fire Department to purchase TWO Tankers just like the pair she has hung on her chest, rather than the ONE they have. But she'd rather have my little hose than one big one so i guess all is equal. Respectfully.

Anonymous said...

Joe's totally lost it - he believes that the SFD runs the Wicomico County 911 call center now!

Say it with me - DUMBASS!

Anonymous said...

leave me and my little one alone too!
Or I WILL CALL 912!
Respectfully? Is it 911? I never graduated from HIGH SCHOOL SO I DONT NO?

Anonymous said...

I find that picture of Mike funny!! The sad part is that the only reason he decided to let the boy scouts come is so that he could collect the numbers of their mothers, then jump out their bedroom windows when their daddy gets home!

Anonymous said...

WHAT!
And here all this time I thought he was being faithfull to Jenaho and in return JJ got the Scoops!

Anonymous said...

"deputies: your wifes best protection"