
Numb Nuts...
AKA.. JJ Jihad Joe The One who should not be mentioned The Mayors Stalker The Chiefs Stalker LIAR A$$hole help me if i forgot any...
Called the Internet police on me! So I cant just re post his irresponsible and non journalistic blogger posts word for word. However, once you post it is the property of GOOGLE!??? I did not know this. Joe could not even sue me for re posting a picture he took because he gives over the rights to GOOGLE when he posts the photo
They have informed me that all I have to do is say... according to sbynews.blogspot... and my rectum is covered!
So I decided to go ahead and make this an outright ANTI-JOE site. Post anything you want except death threats(please). I do not want to be a part of that ! Although I would not be surprised if Joe was trample to death by his wife, her horses that is!
Attack Joe anyway you want. The fact he has to raise his grandson because he did such a lousy job raising his son. Attack him for being a closet racist. For pretending to be Mike Lewis' buddy. (AND TRUST ME HERE) Mike is just placating Joesph. Attack him for destroying our ZOO, because no one wants to be stalked by him! That is the real reason everyone has quit. But be honest.
I can honestly say Joe needs mental help and I think his wife is an idiot.
Anyone that stands with this A$$ is too!
The argument, but Joe does do some good, is pure bull. (So did Hitler.) It still doesn't take away from the fact they are both cowardly men that run and hide when your on the doorsteps!
AKA.. JJ Jihad Joe The One who should not be mentioned The Mayors Stalker The Chiefs Stalker LIAR A$$hole help me if i forgot any...
Called the Internet police on me! So I cant just re post his irresponsible and non journalistic blogger posts word for word. However, once you post it is the property of GOOGLE!??? I did not know this. Joe could not even sue me for re posting a picture he took because he gives over the rights to GOOGLE when he posts the photo
They have informed me that all I have to do is say... according to sbynews.blogspot... and my rectum is covered!
So I decided to go ahead and make this an outright ANTI-JOE site. Post anything you want except death threats(please). I do not want to be a part of that ! Although I would not be surprised if Joe was trample to death by his wife, her horses that is!
Attack Joe anyway you want. The fact he has to raise his grandson because he did such a lousy job raising his son. Attack him for being a closet racist. For pretending to be Mike Lewis' buddy. (AND TRUST ME HERE) Mike is just placating Joesph. Attack him for destroying our ZOO, because no one wants to be stalked by him! That is the real reason everyone has quit. But be honest.
I can honestly say Joe needs mental help and I think his wife is an idiot.
Anyone that stands with this A$$ is too!
The argument, but Joe does do some good, is pure bull. (So did Hitler.) It still doesn't take away from the fact they are both cowardly men that run and hide when your on the doorsteps!
16 comments:
I think you covered just about everything!
It must really fry him to know that you can reprint ANYTHING from his cyber rag - with the required preamble - and there isn't a damn thing he can do about it. Good bye, copywritered material!
ROFLMAO
You left out visitor on a regular basis to the stop and ride at Morse Leonard Road. I guess just visiting his gay buddies.
Question is was he pitching or catching.
The beauty of this self-destructive ballet for the vertically challenged is that this clown doesn't know when to stop. He is the absolute equivalent of a 3-year-old kid jumping up and down in front of his parent's video camera screaming "look at me, look at me!" Eventually, he'll piss off someone whose mission will be much more than a simple man-to-jerk "door to door" conversation like Wayne attempted to have. It's one thing to hide behind a keyboard. It will be a much different story with a potentially more painful outcome when baby joey verbally paints the wrong element of society into a cyber corner. That's a caged and raged animal even the strongest of shower curtains will not hold back.
did you get this response from Google in writing?
Can you post it so I can copy it to my site?
I got a phone call.
And since I thought I was doing this without Joe or anyone knowing who I am It surpised the hell out of me!
I got a phone call.
And since I thought I was doing this without Joe or anyone knowing who I am It surpised the hell out of me!
Would you just look at that picture of him.
Sloping forehead,
Eyes close together,
jutting ape-like jaw,
lost stare.
I've see mentally retarded citizens that looked smarter than him.
He belongs in the Holly Center for sure.
Sorry, but Holly Center has standards.
OK, so you can post word for word as long as you say where you got it?
Tuff Crowd!
Good Luck, the discussion here will probably go down hill so fast you'll need a parachute to break the fall.
Hey Jenaho, are you who I think you are?
If you mean the owner of that GREAT Blog..Humonculous Photographer, No I'm not her.
but I wish I was, that was real journalistic comedy and art!
That sure is a sad looking Jihad Joe. You must have taken that right after Debbie told him she wouldn't take her sweater off for him anymore.
As Joey Dago would say ROTFLMAO!
It's like a feeding frenzy around here.
Hey Turdman! Moderate This! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
You know, this might actually be a good blog is you had as many hits as I do. I was up to over one million happy customers just yesterday. You are nothing without me! Do you hear me?
Has anyone noticed the bruise on Joe's forehead? It reads.
FFIREHS OCIW
Things that make you go Hmmmmmm.
Look at all these comments! Joe is going to go bonkers and have to post something about some fire department or the mayor's boobs. Thanks for the info about copywritering.
Post a Comment