Mrs. Smith used my Secret Lover Cambell to get elected. But its OK because I can comment on her old wrinkled ass all I want on my blog because I am a BLOG-GOD.

Onto Wayne. How dare him try to defend his honor on Thanksgiving. He must have wanted to see me the biggest TURKEY on the Shore. I dare any of you to try and defend yourselves to me. I promise I will go and hide under the table and call the police. Then I will go have bogus charges filed against you. I am not scared of you, well maybe a little, but I will defend myself and family right here on the computer because I am an absolute chicken and a coward.
(now on a serious note: Joe is a coward, he cant think on his feet, he is no good and hides whenever you confront him one on one. Look how stupid he is and how incoherent his comments are whenever you talk to him or see him comment on PAC14. I encourage everyone to start playing his games. Start taking pictures of him and his house and his building. He can't handle the pressure that's why he cant work. It is not that he does not want to it that he is not capable of working. I wonder if he is collecting some form of disability insurance like his wife. He is nothing more than an ambulance chasing, white trash wanna be!)
5 comments:
Tell it like it is next time!
He just happened to be in the courtroom...ROFLMAO
Right......LIAR.
My guess he was trying to line up a sheriff's wife for a quicky while she was distraught and in need of a shoulder to lean on. Throw a few bucks at her, get a little, Jenny will never know! Anyway Jenny's back is all messed up and she can't perform her marital duties any longer so it's OK for him to relieve the pressure somewhere other than at home. RIGHT?
SbyNewsUnedited,
can I use that picture of Joe?
Yes- use that pic all you want!!!!
Jehaho's back is messed up, not from the back breaking work she supposedly did at the zoo like Joeboy said though. The real reason it's messed up is because she's walking around with a hump in it. A hump you say? WTF? YES...a hump. From lack of humping from hubby. You see, if fail to keep your lady on her back on a regular basis, she becomes hump backed. Humpback Jenaho that's her name...wanking to the showerhead...that's her game!
Post a Comment