Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Church Street Awards & Christmas Party

I just received a telephone call from a representative from the Church Street Neighborhood asking me to attend an Award Ceremony and Christmas Party on December 19th at 5:30 PM at the Cathedral of Love on Isabella Street & Church Street. It seems that rather than promoting and handing out these awards typically done at a Council Meeting on PAC14, they instead chose to hold a private ceremony for the very first time. My guess is that this Mayor will do anything to keep Joe Albero out of the public eye. More importantly however is what this was all about. I do not believe for a second that "anyone" who attended the clean up cares a single ounce about an award. It was about doing what's right for the community and encouraging those residents into participating themselves regularly to keep their streets clean and safe. I'm told City Officials and representatives from C-Safe will be attending as well. If you're interested in attending you can contact Michelle Parks at 443-523-5150. There will be carolling at the end and I'm told Santa will also pay a visit.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

SPANKED BY THE AUTHORITIES?

Anonymous said...

Ho Ho Ho,
Ho Ho Ho,
Off to the bury I go,
I left my ho standing at the doe,
with her hair dangling in the breeze.
She keeps the brat,and that is that,
he clings right to her knees,
she's my slave, she don't get paid,
unless she does just as I please.
Ho Ho Ho,
Ho Ho Ho,
I am Jihad Joe,
I'm the boss you see,
I'm so cool all the ladies drool,
they fall right at my knees.
Ho Ho Ho
Ho Ho Ho
Ho Ho Hooooooo

gull92 said...

Congrats, unedited, and justice for all. You just got lifted and posted on JJ's site!

Remember when he deleted all of the "Anti Albero" links from his computer? Maybe that only applied to the "Old" Anti Albero sites, not the new ones!

But then, how else would he have found you in the first place. Hmmmm!

Anonymous said...

He hasn't deleted squat.
His ego won't let him.
If things get too slow he'll be after all of us with a vengence. I guarantee you he's looking at every blog side at least twice a day.

gull92 said...

Posted this on Joe's site a few minutes ago, just to show him the lunacy of guessing identies online. Posted it using the justice for all nickname that was used here to prove the point.
-----------------

Anyone can post with a nickname, Joe. Maybe people love to keep you guessing. Posting this as justice for all just to prove a point. Typing THIS like John Robinson JUST to MESS with your head!

gull92

Anonymous said...

WOW thats a great idea,
can I try?

Anonymous said...

No Rappman you can't because Jihad can't stand knowing you got there before him!

Anonymous said...

"Jihad can't stand knowing you got there before him!"

The Whole army and navy got there before Joeyboy.

Anonymous said...

Sure,

What if we all started posting on Joe's site using these nicknames? justice for all, jim rapp, john robinson, carrie samis, etc.?

Anonymous said...

Joey can't stand me because I WAS there before him. Sloppy seconds for him...ahem...if you know what I mean.

Anonymous said...

By the way...Carrie was the absolute bomb in more ways than one!

Anonymous said...

Jenhen loves to swallow and gag on it just for effect!